We want this to be as original as possible and therefore we're open to various possibilities.
We are looking for two main things: Logo and Mascot
1) Logos must contain the word "techsparked". The name should stand on it's own - like twitter and facebook.
2) 'techsparked' is not CaSe SeNsiTiVe, although we'd only like these variations used (techSparked, techsparked, Techsparked, TechSparked).
3) The logo should be inviting, friendly, and web 2.0/3.0.
4) The logo can contain any number of colors. We are partial to blue (or something that compliments blue), but this is not required. Multiple color versions are a plus. A solid, non gradient version that works in print is also welcomed.
5) We'd like to emphasize the social and community aspects of the brand to keep the feeling open and friendly to new people.
6) Feel free to be creative in how you address the 'techsparked' text - you may integrate the mascot in the text or a highly stylysed text treatment to emphasize any part of the 'tech' or 'sparked' text.
7) Nothing too 'geeky'
1) We'd like a site mascot (how twitter has the bird, mahalo has Hawaiian characters, digg has the robot, etc) that'll be used throughout the site. The mascot can be a single creature/person or (better yet) a family of variations. Mascot(s) should be friendly, welcoming, and unique.
Mascot examples are included in attachment.
We are working on the website but awaiting logo for colors (right now we're focused on using blues). We may ask the winner to help with other design elements if they'd like.
We would like the final product delivered in PSD for Photoshop or AI if you’re using Illustrator or both.