We are a technology startup in need of a Web 2.0-style logo.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Our company is currently building a social media platform for the next generation enterprise. We need a catchy logo that we can use for our company branding.
- We want the designer to focus mainly on the emblem part of the logo. Mainly because we want the emblem to be enough to identify our brand.
- However, we also want them to put the brand name next to the logo in the comps (using a font that best matches the emblem).
- The designer may incorporate the letter 'Z' from Anzen in the emblem design.
- We want the use of abstract shapes for the emblem.
- We want the emblem to be unique.
- We want the emblem to be simple yet elegant. The emblem should also stand out.
- We want the logo in either high-res layered PSD (300 dpi or higher) or Adobe Illustrator format.
- We want the original font file for the text portion of the logo to be included.
- We don't want the brand name to influence the design of the emblem.
- We don't want too many colors in the logo. 3 colors max.
- We don't want the use of silhouettes of objects or creatures.