How degrumpysmurf started their logo design journey
Techgear.co.za supplies the latest gadgets and consumer electronics to the South African market place. We are in the process of launching our online store and want a funky logo to match.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Young professionals, who demand the best technology, gadgets and gear.
The age range is between 20 and 40 male and female who are young trendy, and want the best latest tech out there.
The logo needs to fit into the current site http://www.techgear.co.za, we want to move away from the Orange and more towards RED which will match the site.
- White background, clean cut.
Key themes to get across in the logo are:
- We are an online shopping site (perhaps the use of a stylish cart)
- We are specialists in gadgets, consumer electronics and accessories
- We are south african (maybe)
Things to avoid:
1) North American or European imagery or worse stock images.
2) Getting too complex.
3) Colour gradients
4) Too many colours