Logo needs to be refined and eye catching.
The logo must include the following words, and be easy to read:
Joined Up Business .com. or Joined-Up-Business .com. The word business should be emphasized just as much as Joined Up.
1. Logo with transparent background so that it can be placed on large coloured areas, over images etc in vector format eg .svg.
2. An icon of the logo that can be used as a favicon on the tabs of browsers, and as bullets on unordered lists, ie square or circular, perhaps containing just the letter J; in vector format eg .svg.
Please confirm that if you win you will:
1. supply your work in vector format eg .svg,
2. supply logo
3. supply an icon that can be used for bullet points and as a favicon.
4. Supply letterhead and business card layouts. Business card can be in portrait or landscape format. Leave a space for a personal picture and some text about what we do.
5. Supply all work in:
5a. full colour,
5b. full colour with lighting effects (eg for brochure covers)
5c. less colour suitable for less complex printing,
5d. black and white for fax header.
6. Keep a copy of artwork to allow for future alterations.
7. Make any extra modifications immediately after the competition to make the design perfect for use.