Good logo and quick turn around on suggested updates.
- R a v™️
Love the clean, simplicity of this design!
- @siti **
The design created was exactly what I didn't know I needed. It incorporated the initials of the company while being artistically appealing. I am very happy with the design and very pleased to have tried 99Designs. Definitely would recommend to others.
How ajphillipspt started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Performance and Wellness
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
MOVE sports performance and wellness program that is part of a large orthopedic group. Our target audience is highly motivated clients and athletes with specific goals related to sports performance, fitness and wellness.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Attached is a document with some brand specifications for our company "OrthoVirginia." The primary reason that it is attached is that we would like to work within the color pallet from our current logo.
- The logo for the MOVE program will be presented as a "Hero" logo within our current company. We would like it to look somewhat related to the current company logo, but also stand apart as a separate brand.
- MOVE is an acronym for "Movement Optimized. Vitality Enhanced." We want the "Performance and Wellness" included in the design, but were not sure how we could incorporate the full acronym without the design becoming too messy/cluttered.
- We prefer a simple/clean design, but something that is still "cool," as this is a program that is supposed to stand apart from a general "orthopedic" practice -- our target audience is healthy, motivated, active/athletic individuals.
- If possible, somehow highlighting the "OV" from MOVE would be an idea to tie in the OV from our company name "OrthoVirginia"
- That being said, we are open to ALL creative ideas regardless of it specifically sticking to the theme of our current logo!