How Susan Cartier Liebel started their logo design journey
I want a contemporary, clean, classy logo (appealing to the millenial) for an online university...so in some ways revolutionary
Solo Practice University - the 'practice of law' school
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Solo Practice University is a revolutionary new web-based educational and professional networking site. It is all about education, networking, conversation and inspiration for those who want to build their own legal businesses.... specifically those under 30. Currently, there is nothing else like it out there for the solo practitioner or those wanting to go solo. I want the design to be about excitement, innovation, community, education and a certain amount of style.
- Classy - Revolutionary New Design but clean
- Vibrant - Orange & possibly blue blue color like the Mets Baseball Team) You can see the orange on my website http://buildasolopractice.com and you can read about what we are doing at http://solopracticeuniversity.tumblr.com to get a better feel
- A feeling like you are at the Ivy leagues but not snobby
- A very 21st century forward thinking feel
- Finished product should be in Adobe Photoshop/Vector Format
anything traditional or feels like a sorority or fraternity
The winning designer will be given acknowledgment on our site which will ultimately have membership in the thousands...all solo practitioners and more who will probably need logos as well :-)