I am looking for a logo for a Sleep Optimization Program offered on http://www.sleeptracks.com. The logo will be the starting point of the redesign of the whole website -- so get creative! What the logo/icon should convey: peaceful sleep...
Restores Your Sleep Withoug Drugs
Desired Color Scheme:
need to stand out from blue background, and another version from white background
simple, striking, compact, web 2.0
Accepted File Formats:
Standard Web Formats (.jpg, .gif or .png); Layered Formats
- site name: SleepTracks in one word. No need to put the .com
- include the tagline: Restores Your Sleep Without Drugs
- What the logo/icon should convey: peaceful sleep.
- I would also need to be able to append "2.0" to the logo eventually, because a second version of the product is in the works.
- the site is geared toward people who suffer from insomnia. A majority of women.
- main color of the site will be blue. I would need a version of the logo to stand out from a blue background, and another to stand out from a white background.
- I would like something simple and clean, yet striking, compact and crisp.
- You can try with some web 2.0 style reflection...
- In SleepTracks, "tracks" refer to audio tracks
- No serif or curly or handwriting fonts, please. I prefer cleaner, simpler fonts with a strong visual impact.
- Don't use musical notes. The problem is that it conveys the impression that the product consists of musical tracks, but it's not: the audio tracks are not "musical". They use a technology called brainwave entrainment (rhytmic pulses) and various background sounds to achieve to guide the brain into sleep.Â
Thanks for playing!