Was great working with sammynerva for the second time! We got the exact results we wanted.
How Dan C. started their logo design journey
We are a remedial massage practice in the process of creating a unique online platform for therapists Australia wide with the potential for international expansion.
As our clients will be remedial massage therapists eligible to offer health rebates for their treatments we are not looking for a light and fuzzy kind of logo that you may see related to a beauty clinic style massage.
It needs to be strong but fun, medical but not sterile and have a subtle IT/techy feel to it.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Y gens & X gens, male and female remedial massage therapists.
Predominantly between the ages of 18yrs to 35yrs.
Massage therapists are generally people who have chosen this profession because they get a certain satisfaction from helping people, so they are a bit more easy going than doctors or physiotherapists.
We require a logo concept that will be used predominantly in a website we are developing. Therapists will be looking at our website regularly throughout the day and we would like them to feel comfortable and a sense of pride being related to our brand.
A few points to consider include:
- Relatively soothing to the eye due to frequency of website interaction (low irritability).
- No soft colours such as lavendar or lemon.
- No drawings/pictures of hands, bodies or leafs in the logo (far too common for company logos in our industry)
- Nothing light and fluffy..the target audience are medical professionals.
- The logo will be predominantly on the website but will also occasionaly be transfered to offline marketing collateral such as biz cards, print media, shirts.
- It would be good if you could have your logo design set against 3 different coloured backgrounds on the one sheet for comparison purposes. Preferably green, white and dark steely grey.
- We envisage the logo would be rectangular in shape (horizontally) rather than square.
- Combinations of emassage, e-massage, e massage will be considered.
UPDATE: N.B - Many of the designs received to date (as of 26/11) have been of a similar vein. The majority of designs have met the brief which is great, however, it would be nice to see a few riskier designs that break the current trend. It might just pay dividends in the countdown to prize day!