We are a local family run insurance agency. Page is our last name. People know and trust the name. We have two divisions in our company: one for auto and home insurance --- and the other for all kinds of business/commercial insurance.
We represent 27 different companies -- so we can really provide options to our clients -- really customize their protection plans to fit them.
In a world of old "brass and oak" we are different in that we are very modern, tech savvy, and have personality. We are kind of the "next generation" of insurance.
A few words describing culture: friendly, approachable, smart, professional, personal, trusted, tech savvy, modern
In the past they have been middle income families here in SouthEast Idaho that have autos and own a home.
Over the last few years, we have moved our focus towards small/medium sized business owners in an effort to expand our commercial/business clientele.
1. must include the words: Page Insurance
2. must include some kind of a symbol that plays off the word "page," a symbol that makes people think of the word page.
3. dark blue should be primary color
1. We like Dark Blue and Charcoal/Grays together. -- We've used blue in the past and want to keep with it.
2. Want the look to fit us as being professionals in the insurance industry -- but not old fashioned or stuffy. New, fresh, smart, friendly, and approachable.
3. We have made no decisions about fonts, small or large caps (or combination), words stacked or not, etc.
4. No dimension restrictions ... we want the look and design of the logo to lead the way ...