Love the final design. The handshake with the roof is elegant and professional without being over-the-top or flashy. Thank you for the excellent work.
How Helen Turvey started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The Foundation is at its core an experiment in open philanthropy and uses alternative funding methodologies, new technologies and collaborative ways of working to ensure that every initiative receives the best exposure and resources to succeed.
We provide funding for dynamic leaders who are at the forefront of social change. We identify amazing people, give them a fellowship grant, and multiply the money they put into their projects by a factor of ten or more. We are looking for social innovators who are helping to change the world for the better and are looking for some support through an innovative social investment model.
* We would like this to work in a small button/badge form, and a full logo.
* This logo will mainly be used to brand who and what we fund, so needs to be flexible enough to work with other logo's but also stand out.
* Not keen on drop shadows/3D.
* Must work well in Black and White.
* Do not like fading of colours
Target audience: Foundations, universities, specialised media etc...