How monicaemiller started their logo design journey
We are a consulting firm that is branching out with a business idea.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
This is a website that is designed for people who are hungry for information (i.e. numbers). This is a search engine that allows professionals to understand one particular aspect of their competitors.
We are giving suggestions below (please take creative liberty since it will lead to something great):
1. The tagline for the logo is "The Search Engine for Web Professionals".
2. These keywords might be good reference points for the image(s) you’re going to create: Web, Search and of course, Massive
3. I can also suggest two images as reference points:
- The html code of a web page.
- The numbers dropping in the Matrix introduction (http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_a…medium.jpg).
In general please make it simple, sharp and interesting. The colors also matter since the logo design and color is going to be the foundation for the design of the website.
Finally, please remember these numbers are driven by people hunting for information.
We look forward to seeing what you are able to come up with. Thanks!