How ScholasticFilms started their logo design journey
Scholastic Films is a creative video production company tailored for the educational market. Our vision has been to produce quality educational videos to educate, motivate and entertain students and educators of all ages. We work with grade schools, middle schools, high schools, colleges and learning centers.
This logo will be seen by thousands of educators and school faculty looking to design or redesign their academic & vocational program logos. We would like to find a talented artist through this experience that we can outsource all of our college logo design jobs to. There are many!
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are targeting educators and students of all types and ages. However, primary market is colleges.
1. Must be vector.
2. Must have an icon. This is important to us. We want something simple and not to obvious that we will be remembered by. An example of a great icon is the dreamworks icon.
3. Must have registered logo ®
3. Must be symmetrical and marketable.
4. Education should be the predominant theme (over film)
4. Must be all one color, but with different shades. Follow link for example: http://99designs.com/contests/23216
I think I'm leaning towards blues (such as logo #103 and #105 in my contest).
6. Try logo with and without the tagline: Educational Video Production
Some words for you: SYMMETRICAL, SHARP, PROFESSIONAL, CREATIVE, CLEAN, RICH.