What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I am looking for a simple logo to be used on our website, along with all internal and external communications. I am using this site to come up with some creative solutions for the project, per my husband's recommendation.
You can view the other Sara Lee affinity group logos at this site:
As you can see, we are the last group to develop a logo but we do not want to deviate too much from the look and feel of the others. Again, I reiterate the simple, clean look.
- "Pride Network" to be the hero
- The rainbow colors (ROY G BIV) should appear as a secondary element, incorporation is critical but should not be overdone, overshadowing the network name. Simple, clean, creative.
- Third and final, the Sara Lee Corporate logo (red rectangle)
- PLEASE NOTE: Sara Lee Corporation logo must remain as a stand alone piece and as a rectangle at all times. It is against our corporate guidelines to do anything different.
- anything that does not fit within the simplicity of our other affinity group logos.