Pleasure to work with. Met all expectations and in a timely manner.
How Chetana_Vikas started their logo design journey
Chetana Vikas( Chetana means consciousness. Vikas means illumination through knowledge )
Mission: Empowerment of the community for sustainable individual development and growth.
The aim of Chetana Vikas is to empower individuals in the community to sustainably develop themselves as individuals, as conscious community members and also as global citizens for sustainable development.
Chetana Vikas works in three major areas of rural development:
1. Sustainable agriculture and Natural Resource Management: specifically soil, water and vegetation.
2. Women empowerment: Economic, social, political and personality development.
Chetana Vikas is a non-profit based in Wardha, India.
Objectives and Approaches:
1. Two way approach of building up critical consciousness (Chetana) among people and illumination of through knowledge (Vikas) which in turn, helps raise the consciousness - leading to a two way process of raised level of being.
2. Special emphasis on science and technology by blending modern and traditional knowledge systems.
3. Identify and prioritize problems faced by individuals and develop appropriate solutions based on family and community.
4. Human Resource Development (Knowledge + Attitude + Skills) at all levels in the community: Identify and nurture individual talent and skills.
5. Empower neglected sections of society to take develop and contribute to society; especially women, small farmers and laborers.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
This is the logo we hope to use for years to come. It will be used for events, presentations, websites, brochures, letter heads, business cards and in various other places.
- Please see the old logo attached: The arrows representing Chetana and vikas (the two way theme) has been appreciated. We want the two way arrow theme in the new logo as well.
- The logo and the type (font) can be separate
- The logo or a part of it must be able to stand alone as an icon – for branding purposes (favicon, email signature, buttons, etc.)
- The graphic should in general be flat, unless there is a good reason for using depth
- Will need to look good in black and white
- Final design needs to be submitted in jpeg and png format.
- A copy (colorful or otherwise) of the old logo.
- Try not to be too cliche with the map of India. You can use it if it works for your design, but we're not looking for that type of thing.
- Web 2.0 style design
- Run of the mill logo work - BE CREATIVE!