Tellman Knudson is going to run across the ENTIRE united states to raise an unprecidented $100,000,000.00 (a hundred million if you lost track of the 0's) to fight Teenage Homelessness. See http://www.RunTellmanRun.com because it's aweseome...
We need a logo that will be suitable for web and printed applications, we need it to be completely scalable, and immediately noticeable and engaging.
Run Tellman Run
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We want an absolutely awesome, professional, eye-catching logo for a HUGE charity push and an awesome cause- If you create the *right* logo, your art will be the visable front of a potentially MASSIVE national campaign. We expect national media attention, and we will be promoting this charity on MANY local tv, radio, and news outlets around the country. It's a partnership with Virgin Unite- so we really do need *professional* design.
Seriously, if you haven't seen http://www.RunTellmanRun.com then you are not doing your research, and you'll probably feel real bad about it tomorrow...
- (Possibly) superhero inspired design (look at high rated sumissions in the Tellman Show contest) this is NOT a must.
- a "nine inch nails" style text treatment for the initials "RTR" (ie, symmetrical- with the first "R" backwards)
- Scalable, AI completely Vector file a must
- clean, deliberate, simple, well composed
- Visual themes: Speed, Heroics, Awesomeness :)
- No Pink
- Nothing "just thrown together" we need to be very picky with this design- due to the scale of the project
- No rainbows :)
- Nothing too "busy" or complicated