We're a small business that sells mostly audio/video related software. Up until now, we haven't branded the "ClearClick" name so we need a new logo.
We want to brand our software as easy and quick to figure out and use.
Our audience is NOT technical people. Our software is designed for consumers and business owners, mostly in the USA: everyday people of ages 25-80 (not kids).
We need a logo reading "ClearClick Software" with these details:
- Logo should be horizontally based - landscape, not portrait
- "Software" portion of text should be less emphasized than the "ClearClick" portion. In other words, we're trying to brand the "ClearClick" term.
- "ClearClick" should have a registered trademark (R) symbol next to it
- Logo should have a unique icon or some kind of custom text shaping
- Preferably, logo should NOT use a theme of a PC mouse/cursor, but it could work
- Words to describe logo: web 2.0, easy to use, up to date, shiny, young
- I had a light blue or light green logo in mind, but use your judgment!
I'm attaching some logos found today that I liked.
Deliverables required: Logo in regular image format, any Photoshop/Illustrator files will be required, a transparent version of the logo (if applicable), and a black & white version of the logo
Finally, obviously do not use any kind of stock image that can't be copyrighted or trademarked by me.
Thank you for your time :)