Out of the dozens of designs entered, Hugo's logo instantly caught my attention and I communicated this...Hugo continued to submit more and more designs based around my liking and by no means making my choice any easier :)
Thank You Hugo and thank you 99 Designs for helping me find the perfect logo suited to me.
How Lynette Turner started their logo design journey
We are reinventing our company! We hate our current website so we're redesigning it and as the final touch we need a new logo. We love open source, the creative minds behind it, and are excited to see what this network can deliver.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Mission: Create a company logo using our corporate name Nexix Inc.
We want it designed because: we need a fresh new look that is modern and represents a forward thinking image.
Who we are: An IT communications company that focuses on customized workflow and flex application development. We pride ourselves with the ability to be creative and flexible with our clients and the solutions we provide.
- The world is your oyster...no particular color choices but would prefer to keep it modern in design, professional and sleek.
- 2-3 color max
- Must appeal to our current client vertical: lawyers, doctors, medical industry, manufacturers...
- Must represent communication, and collaboration
- We would like a text logo and an identifying icon/emblem/symbol.
- Mock-up for business card and stationary
- No more than 2-3 colors
- Anything that looks "space age"
- Caution on the "i" play...like in "iPod" etc...this has certainly "been there done that"