How Four Dogs LLC started their logo design journey
We need a simple, bold, logo to brand us. One that literally interprets animals + money. Raising money is a serious endeavor, our logo must inspire confidence (meaning no cuddly teddy bear cutesy stuff). Styles we like http://www.graphicdesignblog.org/20…os-cooool/ especially iron duck clothing, elephfruit, and chili dog.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Our market is internet savvy, active people who care about the environment, shop and bank online, use Skpe, have a rescue dog or cat, may or may not have kids, drive Hybrids, eat organically, and stay abreast of modern technology. Think "catchy, cool logo that will sell T-shirts and brand us as a lifestyle". Our logo will be used on flyers, other print media, tshirts, and our website. Function and design packaged in a hip clean logo is what we seek.
Item 1...Our core colors are light green Pantone 585CVU and Chocolate brown Pantone 4975CVU with accent colors bright light blue Pantone 629 CVU and earthy orange Pantone 1665CVU. Must use chocolate.
- Item 2...The logo must be able to translate to Black and White without losing effectiveness
- Items 3.... We want a flat image, not 3D
- Item 4.... Simple, simple, simple
- Items 5... The format should be vector like that produced by Illustrator or Photoshop
- Item 1... Not juvenile, not too cutesy
- Item 2... No color fading or shading. No photographs or realistic drawing
- Item 3...Not too busy - not with lots of different animals