- The founder has spent the last 20 years driving change, transforming business and improvement in FTSE 100 companies delivering millions of pounds of benefit using the Kaizen (Japanese) philosophy meaning Continuous Improvement. Tailored Kaizen methodology and packaged for the Physical Fitness and coaching sector. Award winner in coaching and mentoring of high performing teams, taught by business and sporting greats i.e. TeamGB, etc.
- Personal reasons keeps fit himself and with his family.
- Always had a love of teaching, mentoring and coaching.
- Spends a lot of his time sharing ideas, motivating others and writing plans for friends and colleagues – so why not do it full time
- Building on fundamentals and exploiting principals that drive change and benefit of multi-million pounds in business, transferring to helping people change and achieve their objective (objective is whatever they want – for some it would be to get a beach body, for others it would be to support training for their first 10K run, for others it would be to have the confidence to ask questions at school).
- Proposition is to support individuals on their personal change journey – offer bespoke and customised training plans, diet plans and kid specific activity to drive and reinforce confidence (insert line from Evening standard re: supporting the fundamentals of learning).
- Services – 121 and small group sessions. For kids, about holistic life skills and mindfulness, through a varied ‘schedule’ including exercise, creativity, diet and key skills.
- Kaizen is about continuous improvement – a healthy body and mind is a journey – learn the skills and understanding at Kaizen:Fitfam.
- As a dedicated member of the community, Neynes is often found sharing his vision and giving classes at local schools and charity, helping them spread the message and grow the Kaizen Fitfamily
- UK based
- Premium Product offering is diet/nutrition plans and tailored training programmes: 121 Kaizen Coaching (121 Personal Trainer) , 1-2-2 Kaizen coaching i.e. basically 2 people. Kids Kaizen coach (121 PT sessions for Kids 6-18yrs). Online Kaizen coaching.
- Adults and kid classes – kid classes for 5-11 year olds.
- Dedicated 121 focus training and coaching.
- Company not just about muscle building:
o For adults, sessions to support fitness, body building, personal confidence and understanding of healthy living, diet and nutrition.
o For kids, sessions to drive up fitness, confidence and mindfulness and life skills that support academic education. Parents pay for private tuition for a specific subject, e.g. maths / English, Kaizen Fitfam is about giving the child confidence to learn, focusing on developing the attitude and body conductive to effective learning.
- Slogan likely to be "Change for better" or "continuously improve yourself" not necessary to be added to the logo but font style needs to be complimentary
- Keen to avoid a Japanese fonts too 1990’s
- Logo should be something you would be proud to wear. Branded on t-shirts, bottles etc.
- Likely people won’t know what KaizenFitFam is… logo need to help nudge and decipher?