Young PR agency requires a new logo that is fresh and modern with a professional look and feel. We want to come across as contemporary, yet conventional - established and experienced.
Dash Public Relations (or Dash PR for short)
Dash PR is a full service boutique consultancy that delivers effective communication strategies using innovative and traditional techniques.
We would like the logo to reflect a funky, fresh, futuristic look and feel, that is professional and slick – with clean lines. Dash PR is all about communication and our philosophy is "the dash between emerging and evolving". For more information, please go to http://www.dashpr.com.au.
- Colour scheme - various shades of green gradients that complement the Dash PR website (contact me directly and I can email our previous logo so you have an idea of the previous design and shades used if you like)
- Clean lines - if possible keep circular type designs to a minimum or none
- Keep "DashPR" text part of logo as per the website - logo needs to fit on the left of this text (at the moment it is centred with the tagline below so don't worry too much about the small space on the left)
- If you can, express your ideas of dashes - these would reflect the different types/number of services Dash PR provides
- Would like to be able to use the logo on its own (no "DashPR" text) as a watermark, as well as a watermark with a smaller full colour version of the logo with text in the foreground (contact me directly and I can email you previous example of what I mean)
- Would like to be able to use the logo on a white background only - additional to colour logo, can we also have the logo available in b/w or greyscale
- Having said all that, be as open and creative as possible keeping in mind the look and feel mentioned above!
- No clip arts, cartoon
- Keep circular figures or swirly lines to a minimum
- No arrows
- No stars
- Regarding the above, only include unless you really feel the need to have any of the above and have an awesome design!