How Shannon Dolan started their logo design journey
This is a great brief with scope to be smart, inventive and help create a logo that will be an essential part of a global brand.
So if you've ever wanted to create a Global Brand's Logo than this may be the opportunity for you.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We want you to give our company "Positive Carbon" its Logo. This brief is about creating the look and feel of our brand - it needs to be fun and intuitive and recognisable at a glance.
- Our Mission: To give people the power to reduce and influence their environmental impact. - Our company is about reducing company's and individual's carbon footprints and environmental impact through a number of tools.we sell carbon credits (ie ways to offset environmentally unfriendly behaviour such as using electricity) direct to consumer and industry.we offer custom solutions to reduce carbon impact of individuals and business. - -direct carbon sales
- -offsetting advertising
- -offsetting advertising campaigns
- -offsetting workforce carbon impact
- -educating people to be more environmentally responsible
- -environmental expert and industry leader
- Unique (it needs to be non-exiting and reasonably dis-similar to other brands in the same industry) - Company Name: "Positive Carbon" need to feature in the logo to build brand familiarity. - The use of symbols and/or scientific-elements is acceptable. - We want our brand to be a seen as serious but a little irreverent. - It needs to be instantly recognisable whether in a letter head or the corner of a 50foot poster or electronic billboard.
- Don't go off brief and don't think inside the box.- we're entering into a new and emerging industry, make us stand out from the herd.