quick response, creative designs and took initiative to explain the thought process.
How alexandratammaro started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
With Alexandra Tammaro
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Gender: 60% female
Business: Coaching, motivation, inspirational. The logo will be for a podcast called GrowForIt- a podcast where motivated minds can get tactical and actionable advice for growing their business and improving overall quality of life
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Business & Consulting
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I like having pinks and blues but this does still need to appeal to men
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1) I would like one of the photos of me to be on the cover ( attached) .Feel free to crop as it makes sense and choose whichever photo you feel fits. Also my face does not have to take up whole cover - i would almost prefer if it was more than just the photo
1a) if possible please remove the background of the photos so it is just me ( aka the background matches the background color of the podcast cover )
1b) I do not want to be in the middle of the color- so either to the right or the left so that I am not too big
2) If it makes sense to put an icon on the logo I like the icons of a lightbulb rocketship. Potentially with the rocket ship having paint splattered colors of the color schemes I selected ( the blues and pinks)- feel free to also go rouge and play with other icon ideas that just happened to be the one I saw that made sense
3) I also attached photos of some logos that I liked for ideas- of course I also want my photo on it which none of these have.
4) I attached the kombucha bottle because I liked the colors
5)Font & Color: Please let me know what font style and exact colors you choose so I can make note to use the same font in my website etc
6) I want my name to be across a block on the bottom. I attached a pinkish/tanish color block to show what color I like( or similar to). I also attached a photo of a name across the bottom as an example