did a great job building the artwork/illustration for our "core values" project.
How dh started their logo design journey
Looking for a logo for a new pizzeria owned by two brothers.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Looking for a simple logo for a delivery/ carryout pizzeria. This logo will be the face of our company. We will also feature hoagies, wings, pasta and catering on our menu. We are located in an upscale community but dont want to come off as snooty, nor do we want to appear cheap.
- We are open for color schemes, however, red, white and green would be preferred.
- Fratellos loosely translates from Italian as brothers. we would like to use characters of two chefs. One would be bald, with glasses and a moustache and the other has hair on his head, goatee, and glasses. Both brothers are to look a bit chubby, but not fat. We may be able to provide photos of the brothers if needed.
- We really like the type of chracter that Ditkas restaurant uses for the image of coach Ditka. Something along those lines for the chef brothers.
- We really want it to stand out and look good on signage, menus and even perhaps shirts.
- Please provide logo in vector. We may need need it other formats as well, depedning on our printers request.