Designers from around the world are submitting creative designs for goughb in logo design - custom.
The audience is Male / Female ages 18 – 25 who may be going through difficult times in their lives or seeking to improve themselves through involvement and lessons. Our client is looking for an edgy, aggressive logo that combines web 2.0 with gothic elements that will appeal to our audience.
Desired Color Scheme:
edgy, aggressive, gothic, christian
Accepted File Formats:
We are working on a website for our client Veritas Vendetta and need some assistance with the creation of a logo.
Veritas Vendetta is a cutting edge approach toward providing young Americans with inspiration, information, and opportunities that will help them reach a more moral and selfless way of life, while raising funds for charitable causes, through apparel sales.
Veritasvendetta.com is built on the idea that every person has one truth; one existence and a life that is a perfect combination of their wants, desires, strengths, talents, weaknesses, fears, demons and most importantly gods will. Like every word in the dictionary, each person has their own unique definition and unique ability to either give to or take from the world around them. If a person can find a way to take all the things that define them and make those things achieve a greater good, then he or she has achieved the ultimate life; the ultimate truth; their own veritas.
The audience is Male / Female ages 18 25 who may be going through difficult times in their lives or seeking to improve themselves through involvement and lessons.
Our client is looking for an edgy logo that combines web 2.0 with gothic elements that will appeal to our audience. It must incorporate Christian symbols (cross, wings, holy trinity, etc.) similar to some designs you will find on http://www.c28.com.
As the contest proceeds we will provide further narrowing of the idea, but we dont want to limit your creativity.
Further opportunities may be available in the future.
1) Feedback will be provided within 48 hours
2) Original Work Only
3) Each contestant guarantees that his/her design submissions are his/her own original work.
4) The winning contestant transfers all intellectual property rights associated with the winning work submitted to Veritas Vendetta at the time payment is made to the winner.
5) All payment transactions will be processed via PayPal.
6) Winners are solely responsible for all applicable taxes on payments.
7) If for any reason no design is selected as a winner by Veritas Vendetta. No person will be awarded any portion of the prize money and Veritas Vendetta will not take ownership of any design materials associated with this contest.
8) Must be vector (EPS / AI) based with location where fonts can be downloaded.