As Community’s Child has expanded its scope of services outside of the house to include job training workshops, food distributions and dental clinics for the community, we have outgrown our logo which currently showcases the silhouette of a mother and her infant.
What we would like:
- A logo that POPS and conveys compassion and confidence
- A reference to a mother and her infant AND to the community (to show that a community ought to support its members)
- If possible, a reference to a house (to commemorate Community’s Child’s beginnings – though this is less important than the requirement above)
- The words Community’s Child in a professional, legible font
- A logo (can be one logo or two versions) that would look good on both plain (i.e., letterheads, business cards) and colored backgrounds (i.e., website, newsletters)
What we would like to avoid:
- Stick figures, cartoon images and complicated fonts
We have never submitted a design proposal before. Please pardon our lack of industry lingo and feel free to ask us any clarifying questions you may have. We are really looking forward to all of your awesome designs.
FYI - Our current logo is attached.