How Colmar Brunton started their logo design journey
Modernising the Colmar Brunton logo to better reflect the brand attributes of energetic and contemporary.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Colmar Brunton is Australia's largest independent market and social research agency - and we work with some of Australia's largest blue chip companies in providing the latest insight into their customers. We are a full service agency and provide numemous different research products/approaches.
The current Colmar Brunton logo is 20 years old and needs modernising to better relect this growing company and changing brand values.
- Must retain the current corporate orange - but the teal is not mandatory. open to new colours here
- Needs to communicate that we grow our clients business by giving 'direction'
- Possible organic feel
- Keep 'intelligence' as a tagline
- I want the logo to be energetic - and represent the philosophy that our staff are the smartest, full of energy and most innovative people around
- I also want it to be clean, bold and contemporary
- I don't want the archer - it is too masculine and arrogant.