Rugun is not only a talented designer who can understand vision, but also extremely professional, responsive and patient. He was the first to respond and put forth design ideas an stuck through until the end being as accommodating as possible. I will ensure he is involved with any future marketing design project we ever do. Thanks Rudy!
How Fgarzon43 started their logo design journey
mobinista is a start-up IT Company that will deal primarily with mobile phones (and other mobile devices) and business websites. We will give consulting services on how companies can best increase their brand visibility across the World Wide Web, through their websites, via mobile phones and other mobile devices.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Anyone who makes the key IT decisions for a business, such as:
• IT Director
• Company president
We want a professional, sleek, and clean look to the mobinista logo
We prefer a color scheme of the “mobi” being in orange and “nista” being in gray (our attachment shows what we have in mind)
• The letters, we would like to be lighter in color at the top and darker in color at the bottom (as if the sun would be shining above it)
• The “m” in mobinista should encompass some lines as if it radiating airwaves from it
mobinista should have a “rounded” font type (such as Calibri)
We would like a mobile phone to be our logo on top of the word mobinista
• We would like a sharp planetary ring (similar to the planet Saturn) orbiting around the phone at an angle with a small planetary sphere (in gray) being on the ring itself
• The cell phone should be in black (it should be basic in look and not much detail given to it)
• The cell phone screen should depict an image (doesn’t have to be a website and can be very basic)