I designed an initial logo myself that uses an attached symbol. I would really like to incorporate something inspired by the symbol in the new logo (something similar - it doesn't have to be exactly the same but symbolically there is a lot of meaning to it for my work). Ideally I would like it to be some shade of a golden color (representing 'light') but I am open to other uses. The image symbolizes light energy being channeled down to Nicole and radiated out to the world. I am attaching a black and gold jpg version for inspiration, a drawing explaining it, and a PSD of the black version if you want to use it as a base to change it in any way.
I am also attaching the current color pallet of the website I am working on. The logo does NOT have to be these colors, however it needs to look good at the top of the site WITH these colors being the site colors. (The colors are #192E5B, #1D65A6, #72A2C0, and #C05640) The darkest blue and the reddish/burnt orangish one are the two most used colors on the site -- the darkest blue is the navigation menu.
The logo also needs to be designed more horizontal (or at absolute most square) than vertical so that it fits at the top of the site above the navigation.
The background color of the logo needs to be white.
I am trying to convey the following energies in all of my work:
Authenticity, honesty, trustworthy, love, purity, goodness, connection, receptivity, clarity, conduit, catalyst, groundedness, wisdom, perspective, guidance, support, purpose, pwoer, success, growth, transformation, divinity.
The image should not look angelic or overty religious (the work is deeply spiritual but not a specific religion). I want to come off more like a high end motivational speaker, and NOT like a psychic or fortune teller, chakra balancer, etc.
I am excited to see what you create! Thanks!
If you change the symbol part, I will need three files - one that has JUST the symbol, one that has JUST the name, and one that has them both combined as you design. If you use a font I will need the name of the font (or the font files) also, please. (Note: NO expensive to buy fonts, please). Thanks!
Also note: if you look at the current website that is NOT my site I’m designing for- it’s just a temp I put up in an hour to have something while the real one is being made.
**A few updates/notes on direction as I'm seeing designs come in and learning more for the last 24 hours:**
1. I like scripty/flowy fonts but am picky about them. I like when the N in Nicole is an "N" and not an "n" a lot more in general (it feels off for me when it's not capitalized properly).
2. I am really liking the concept of me bringing a free spirited / open mindset to a more 'inside the box' / mainstream / professional clientele that is coming through in some of these designs. I think I want my final logo to portray that.
3. I would really love to see some more designs that incorporate a fresh perspective on my initial designed logo (the yellow design) that I had given. I was hoping for it to be more inspiration for you to create a creative take on, rather than the exact thing that has to be incorporated.
4. It's really helpful when the designs that are the same but in different colors are uploaded together rather than seprately. Ideally I'd like the winning logo to be one I can use in different color combos if that's the way it's designed anyway. But it's also just hard to look through a ton that are almost exactly the same other than colors. (Thanks for this - if it's necessary I can make specific comments still about which colors I'm liking or not!!).
5. This is really cool and I appreciate everything I've seen so far! A lot of what I've 'declined is not because I don't like it, it's just because it's an earlier variation OR even though I like it I know it's not the direction I'll go in or is just a duplicate with a slightly different color.