Members 1st Federal Credit Union (Mechanicsburg, PA)
Members 1st FCU has been serving the individuals, families, and small businesses within Central PA for 60 years. We have 50+ locations within a 100 mile radias. We provide a wide range of services requiring a wide diversity of employees in terms of specialties, experience, knowledge, and age. Our "front line" member facing staff is comprised of our branch associates, market, business development staff. Our middle / back office are comprised of specialty support areas. Such as lending, investiments, insurance, mortgages, HR, marketing, facilities, IT, etc.
THIS IS NOT A COMPANY LOGO REDESIGN. It's intended audience is completely internal to the company in support of our service excellence program. Audiences includes all Board and Staff. Every employee from the CEO, to executives, management, and those we rely upon the most on our front lines and mid/back office groups.
This is an internal program logo, to inspire, and reinforce service excellence.
Our front line is perky, member oriented, greet with a smile, listen, tend to any need without hesitation, and provide a sincere goodbye as non-negotiable service requirements.
Our mid and back office is not as focused on providing the same exceptional experience to each other, just as our front line staff do for our membership & public. We want to change that and align the whole organization. As such we're developing an enterprise level service excellence program focused on providing an "exceptional experience" everytime and need a logo that can be immediately recognized for what it represents. "your needs, are my duty ... with a smile" type of thing ... placing importance outside of oneself and dedication to sincerely serving the needs of others. Capture that and you win!
- Simplicity (will be used in may ways from pins, to flags, to awards, etc)
- Gleem (a little flashy)
- 'Me' with a smile concept
- Solidarity and teamwork
- 'You Win', 'Inspiration', and 'Happy Shop' designs in the Logo Store area
- Our company logo, but doesn't need to be incorporated. Would be nice to see incorporated in some minor way, but not necessary because we want this to be internally focused and unique to it's purpose. (http://www.members1st.org)
Don't like ..
- missing puzzle piece themes
- circles of multicolor humanoids holding hands themes