How Lynette Turner started their logo design journey
We are reinventing a brand. First stop - the logo. This contest is going to be fun because we promise to give all you great Designers LOTS of feedback in exchange for one thing...a beautifully designed logo. We need elegant, couture designer, contemporary, and edgy.
Element Hotel Suites
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
A logo that reflects the Element Hotel Suites brand.
Element Hotel Suites Stands For
- Catering/targeting the urban professional, and single traveler – for short/long term stays
- <40yrs of age. Male and Female
- Top-end service
- Above and beyond
- Spa like experience The Image
- Prestigious (not pretentious)
- First Class Customer Experience:
- Customers feel good when they are there
- It draws people to want to come back (high customer service, quality, offers variety and convenience)
- Clean, fresh, light and airy, friendly, transparency Why we want it designedLogo Usage
- Signage (Exterior & Interior)
- Marketing collateral (door hangers, brochures, business cards, etc)
- Clothing (Slippers, robes, towels)About the company
Element Hotel Suites is the first in a series of small boutique suites available for long and short term stays.
- A combination logo: Symbol and Text. A logo that in some manner combines both a symbol and the company name. The symbol and text can be integrated together, side by side, or with one located above the other.
- The logo should be designed using the following colors:
- Predominant Color: Sepia: (r.112, g.66, b.20)
- Secondary Color: Kelly Green: (r. 76, g.187, b.23)
- Accent Colors ONLY: Chrome and/or Charcoal Grey
- A logo without a symbol and doesn't reflect the above requirements. ;-)