How celticdragon started their logo design journey
I would like to do a redesign of a logo I did a while ago (http://www.ilostmystuff.com) and I've been really impressed by what you guys have done before for me! Looking for WOW!
If you want to keep the crying baby idea feel free to expand the concept or if you want to try something different I'm good with that too! I don't mind a cartoony feel to this so long as it still looks professional
Don't need black background options - plain white background works better
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We're doing a redesign (and a refocus) of our ilostmystuff.com website and would like a new logo to go with it.
We're going to be offering people the opportunity to register their details with us and get a unique id that they can put on anything and everything they own that might get lost so if people find the item and key in the id to our system they can contact the users to arrange pickup.
- main focus to be on the text - i Lost My Stuff
- I like the small i and the rest of the words in caps but if you come up with something else show me
- blue - how else do you feel when you lose something (red rage doesn't work!)
- if you like the crying baby idea work it out a little
- cartoony is ok but it's got to look professional too
- don't want too many colours, main colours will be be blue hues