TO anyone entering at this time: we have brought things down to a field of three contestants. it is very unlikely that we will consider any additional or new entries!!!!!!!!!!! best, patrick
Create a modern and serious logo for our web-based enterprise app that will replace excel spreadsheets in the process of planning events. The specialized project management software manages event participants/delegates and matches them with resources (travel, hotels, passes, rides). First application case are exhibitions/trade fairs - hence “EXPOeasy”.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The service has been described in detail for the contest we ran for our application design (see: http://99designs.com/contests/8008)
- Easy - we want our service to be almost as easy as using excel spreadsheets. Ease-of-use is an overriding topic in our communication policy. The logo needs to reflect that: easy to read, easy to recognize, easy for us to use
- Serious – we are not a consumer brand and while we want to look fresh and modern, the logo should be not too playful or even funny
- Modern - colors are free, but colors and overall logo have to fit with the winning design for our application (see winning design: http://99designs.com/contests/8008/…es/549169)
- The logo/text can be in either upper case or lower case – ExpoEasy, expoeasy, Expoeasy, EXPOEASY, expoEASY… anything goes
- The logo does not need to be the brand name (i.e. text) only. i would very much like to see something figurative, whatever you associate with expos and/or easiness, simplicity, convenience. Or maybe even something completely unrelated that just looks nice
- Final delivery: original file - layered photoshop or illustrator file
- Easy, serious, modern (see “description”)
- Has to fit with the winning design for our application (see winning design: http://99designs.com/contests/8008/…es/549169)
- Please show logo against white and grey background (see winning application design)
- Please name the font(s) you are using
- STOLEN designs. Must be all original
- no logo templates or generators