We loved the designs that were submitted. Very fast turnaround with feedback and changes we requested. Would work with this designer again!
How compmech started their logo design journey
Au$Rem. Website address still has to be developed.
We are a specialist niche based remuneration consultancy in Western Australia. We assist corporate companies with the following management services (see website 'p-cubedreward.com.au):
1. Job evaluation
2. Job design
3. Design of Remuneration strategies and policies e.g. Variable Remuneration schemes such as cash based and share option schemes, remuneration scales
4. Provision of market remuneration data and advise to boards of companies as to how much and in what form they should remunerate their staff. Please note I do not 'package salaries' which people often get confused with.
I work with companies which include Fortescue Metals, BHP Billiton, Kimberley Diamonds, Gold Fields, Minara Resources WestNet Rail, WestNet Energy.
I have had a number of articles published within this field and am also a co-author of a specialist book in this field.
We have developed a new product which is to marketed as a seprate company and to which will have its own market niche. Au$Rem is a web based analytical tool that allows you top quickly access market data and regression analysis using template or specialist reports.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We do not deal with the public, only companies.This market is highly competitive with firmly entrenched international and national players e.g. Hay Group's PayNet (not hays), Connect4, Mercer Groups 'Pay Monitor' system, Australian Institute of Managers (AIM) 'National Survey'.
My target list of companies are:
1. Corporate Nationals
2. Western Australian small to mid sized listed companies i.e market cap and annual turnovers of up to $800m.
Individuals within these companies who have the authority to purchase these products and to whom I need to direct my marketing at is:
1. Human Resources Executives
2. Human Resources Managers
3. Chairman of Remuneration Committees i.e. Non Executive Directors
4. Managing Directors/Chief Executive Officers
5. Remuneration Spacialists/Managers