We're an established software company with a product that has been on a market for a number of years. Based on the feedback received from our userbase we decided to re-create our web-based project management software from a scratch and now it’s almost ready.
The product design is inspired by Apple. It's going to be positioned as iPhone of web-based project management. Doesn't do everything, but if it does something, it does it really well.
Key Industries: IT, Web Design, Ad and Marketing agencies, Universities, Financial Services, Non-profit organizations.
Business size: small- and meidum-size businesses.
Role: Project manager, executive (CIO/CTO)
Audience: people who outgrew Basecamp but don't need MS Project.
- Colors: no restrictions.
- Should not use gradients. Should be able to print in two colors (or black and white)
- Scalable (should be able to print on small surfaces e.g. pen)
- Should showcase the philosophy behind the product: people are the most important component of any project. Don't force tasks on anyone - always look for a feedback; people and processes should work in harmony and produce synergy.
- Please read this article to understand the etymology of the "Aiki" word:
- As an alternative idea, you can try to integrate a "samurai" icon into the logo. Later this character can be used as a mascot