We require a logo for an online marketing service and directory which allows business to promote specials and discounts, and customers to find discounted products in their area.
Something Last Minute
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Service isin the form of an online directory of last minute specials as well as broaderweb based marketing tools and capabilities made available to consumers andbusiness. Consumer (End User) to findlast minute specials in a given area, Businesses to push specials andpromotions to increase business through quiet periods. For example, Saturday morning is looking quiet, they can put a special up on Friday to offer half price for Saturday morning, or some incentive or givaway.
The serviceis about providing Business with a platform to push out notifications of lastminute specials, discounts and incentives (with the purpose of filling quietperids), and providing the End user with a way to access and be notified ofdiscounts and specials in their area or desired business sector.
It is about getting discounts for something you would normally not get a discount for, but the discounts are available at a certain time in the near future.
- Simple BUT Catchy, Punchy!
- Communicates credibility and trustworthiness
- Needs to fit well into a website banner, so horizontal orientation ideal.
- Potential for tagline, but not sure what that is yet. Something like "why pay full price". Logo needs to work with OR without tagline.
- Image component of logo to communicate "get something at a discounted price". Or forexample, "Something you would normally pay $x for, you can get for halfthat price tomorrow, or (say) Sunday". Given the name includes the'time' component of the message to be delivered through the brand, wewould like the image component to be about the 'reduced price'."Quality Service, at a reduced price, at a given time".