What a great experience. NoNoise is the real deal. Stood by me through multiple updates due to regulatory compliance, and delivered consistently in a quick and professional manner. I look forward to working with him in many more capacities as our brand launches and grows!
- Project 4
Easy to work with and did a great job!
- ∴ S O P H I Ē ∴
We have trusted Sophie with two logos for the development of two new brands and her work has been outstanding in both instances. We highly recommend her, and will continue to work with her in the future.
Cumbria is very professional, kind and availability designer.
It was a pleasure to have collaborated with her.
I hope to work together soon.
How skyerobertson started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a vintage furniture emporium and cafe
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Art & Design
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1. No. 12 written as such, not spelt ‘twelve’
2. Has to have an old world / vintage feel
3. Logo has to look good on a circular background i.e badge style
4. Logo needs to be easily read when reproduced small.
5. The word 'trading' should be interchangeable with the word 'agency' - a potential future secondary business