TWdesign quickly turned around new designs based on feedback and was very easy to work with. I was impressed by both her ability to come up with a novel design and the speed at which she was able to take vague ides and turn them into something visually appealing.
How buycarrierservices started their logo design journey
buycarrierservices.com is in its very infancy. Its mission is to reduce the total cost of buying and selling within the global b2b carrier/telco/ISP community. Carriers and ISPs looking for carrier services publish their tenders requirements at buycarrierservices.com where other carriers will provide pricing based on the requirements. The tender issuer can then select one of the carriers bases on their criteria. The bidders profit as well as they will see more opportunities in one place then they were ever able to find before.
The color of the logo will then be incorporated into the new website that is in the process of being designed.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The "global carrier industry", the former incumbents including the likes of AT&T, BT, China Telecom, Deutsche Telekom, Eircom, etc. as well as the many ISP's and "new" telcos that wish to purchase data capacity in the forms of IP-Transit, network access, local loops, dark fiber, waves, broadband capacity, complete global networks and even colocation for their own infrastructure requirements as well as to satisfy customer demand on a project by project basis.
• Sometimes, simple is better
• Would be nice but not a requirement, if it is something that will work in color, grayscale/gradient color, and in a 1-color version
• Files are to be delivered in EPS and PSD.
• Full transfer of copyright if the design is chosen as winner
• Original work
• Modern but not trendy
• Desired Color Schemes open but have a preference for white or light background
• Like the web sites http://www.guru.com and http://www.linkedin.com.
• Like text "Buy Carrier Services.com" or "Buy Carrier Services". Could "buycarrierservices.com" flow, or make the three/four words stack up? Open for ideas.
• No cartoon style or colors