Our brand identity contest went really well and ironmike did a great job with the design and working with us on making small changes to get just the right look for us. We had a great experience!
How RJ99 started their logo design journey
We need an inviting and professional look and feel for a web site that encourages people to participate in an on-line discussion. We want to start with a powerful logo and possibly extend this to a complete look for the site. Designs rated 5 stars by me will enter our internal competition, in which our team will choose the one they like best.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
ScenarioPlatform.com is going to offer an infrastructure in which people can engage with different stories about the future. Scenarios planning is a methodology used in business through which a set of different, but equally plausible views on the futurer are developed. We want to bring this methodology on-line by hosting a series of scenario discussions (e.g. the Future of Banking, the Future of Education, the Future of China, etc). People can participate in updating the stories through a wiki, vote, discuss, etc.
The site and logo need to radiate a professional, but also creative, fun and inviting image. We'd like people to trust the serious intentions of the site, but also understand that we are tapping into people's imagination. It's not a serious newspaper or consulting site, neither a game or flashy media site.
Designs rated up to 5 by me will enter our competition (held afternoon on closing of competition), in which our team will choose the one they like best.
- Main title: ScenarioPlatform.com
- Tagline: Embracing the future
- Mature image with a creative, lighthearted twistthink about the logo stimulating people to contribute to a future-oriented, visioning community discussion, where unconventional thoughts are encouraged.Hence, the logo should express some kind of unconventionality, while trustworthy.
- Most likely, the background of our site will be white
- Don't use the combination of SP (from ScenarioPlatform) as a core element (this is the abbreviation of the Socialist Party in the Netherlands - we don't want any political connotations