How Canyons District started their logo design journey
As the first new school district to be created in Utah in almost 100 years, we are seeking a brand that unifies our community, reflects our natural surroundings, and forwards our vision for educational innovation.
Canyons School District
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Canyons School District is located at the base of thepicturesque Wasatch Mountains. It was createdby a public referendum vote to split one of Utah’s oldest school districts. A publiclogo design contest yielded six finalists, whose work we would like to inspireour official logo – please see the following links:
- LogoDP (brand name needs to be Canyons School District)
- LogoTOWe want the following designed:
- Stationery:- Business Card- Letterhead
- Thank you cardsHere is how we will rate this contest:
- 1 Star - Wrong direction and completely missing the mark.- 2 Stars - Interesting but still not right.- 3 Stars - Getting closer, will probably need revisions or a different take to hit the right design.- 4 Stars - You have definitely peaked our interest and your design is very close.- 5 Stars - You got it - it's in the running for the finish line!Payment Methods:
- Logo to include organization name: Canyons School District
- Design must be inspired by the Logo concepts listed in the Description area.
- We have not decided on any particular color palette, so you are free toexplore your creativity on the colors.- Designs must be submitted in vector style produced by Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator
- Logo must be workable both for print and online media, and look good both large and small size
- Readable font