We hope our new logo can better reflect our mission.
equal, courage, rad, trust, empowering, healing, exciting, connect, unite, innovate, relevant, people, solution, community, hope, resources, forefront, compassion, liberating, trust, social justice, social change, leader
The new logo
1. two designs: one with the word WCSAP and one without
2. should use clear typeface
3. should be gender neutral
4. is unique
Logo should be able
1. to be shortened to a symbol or button format should it require
2. to be used for a business card, a website, or letterhead
3. to work on any background color (need a transparent type of version )
Please feel free to experiment with colors! Keep in mind that teal is usually used for sexual assault awareness , purple is used for domestic violence awareness, and sliver is used for stalking awareness.
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo.
The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK) and .eps
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)