How DirectCharters started their logo design journey
We are in need of TWO 'same yet different' logos - to distinguish between our two brands of travel we offer. Namely 'Private' and 'Sport'
'Private' caters for the up-market high-end travel sector and we have a great deal of business clients. It is completely bespoke travel - and is very exclusive
'Sport' is for sports fans, primarily male, traveling to see their favourite teams play.
Directcharters Private; Direct Charters Sports
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need the two logos to be noticably from the same company - but for two different services appealing to two very different audiences.
Sport - Families, sports fans
Private - High-end, business
Do not hesitate to contact us or ask us any questions. We need these logos fairly quickly as we are re-launching the websites soon.
Good luck - we are looking forward to seeing what you all come up with!
- Need to be of a similar size and shape
- Both must include Direct Charters in the logo.
- Sports - must incorporate a soccer ball, fun, frisky, modern, colourful needs to show some movement Logo/themes I like: Adobe, Apple, nikelodeon, skype, Photoshop packaging
- Private - Business-like, traditional, upmarket. Logos/themes I like: American Express, Mercedes, Ernst and Young etc
- A black-and-white vectored version for use on letterhead.
- We need a compete departure from our existing logo, so do not use it for any inspiration.