This logo will be used on my website and print materials. It should be crisp. It will be printed in black and white a lot of the time, so gradients and tiny details or subtle shading will not work as this will get lost in xerox machines, fax machines and copies.
My website is going to be based off of this template, so you can use the colors and design of the site for guidance: http://bit.ly/5IMtwb (THIS LINK IS JUST A SAMPLE, NOT MY SITE)
- Deliver in vector format (AI or InDesign)
- You can put the firm name on two lines "Law Office of" on the first line "Thanh Van T. Doan LLC" on the second line
- Horizontal orientation
- Don't limit yourself, but symbols that represent immigration are US map, passport, statue of liberty, statue of liberty torch, globe
- Symbols that represent family law are people, children, rings, but here again, that's just me, don't limit yourself to just that.
- Logo should have a professional, lawyer-like feel to it, not too high-tech or edgy
- Color possibilities include blue, green, and a shade of yellow (more like autumn/brown yellow)
- Card will be produced with "raised" lettering and logo - not flat