The logo had a subtle but thoughtful reference to blockchain, which is the related topic, and had a nice clean font.
How slightly_unruly started their logo design journey
Dog House Records
Dog House Records is a new independent label based in Perth, Australia. We are a young, fun and funky company and would like this represented in our new logo. We support young and upcoming DJ's in the house & breaks genres of electronic music and will be holding events where this logo will be prominently featured - so it needs to be memorable and eye-catching!
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We're targeting electronic music lovers of all ages, but specifically the 17-25 year old age bracket.
- Should be web 2.0 look and feel
- The logo should include a cartoon/stylised dog, with headphones on, covering one of his ears
- Ideally we'd like the dog lying half-in a 2-D doghouse, with the front of him out of the house
- We'd like 2 turntables & a mixer in front of the dog
- We'd like a yellow background to the logo
- The logo should be memorable and eye-catching!
- The logo should include the name "Dog House Records" - font is up to you, but something funky and retro would be great
The logo must be able to stand the test of time - we'll be promoting the label heavily over the next few years! Be creative, and have fun. That's what we're all about :)
Please supply original high-resolution files of whatever tool you use to create the logo.