Little Nomads (http://www.littlenomads.com) was born out of frustration as blog/site to share ideas and tips on good travel locations to take children for holidays/vacations. We specialise in exploring best accommodation for families, best airlines to travel with for families, best deals and offers that may appeal to families.
Our site is really about providing "trip advice for families, so that families can have the best family vacation and holiday whether its beach, snow or adventure based family trips they are after.
Our name was created on the concept of children travelling the world and being nomadic in adventure with their parents.
Our site is personable and approachable with out being corporate. We try to appeal to families who are searching for ideas on where to go.
***Current and desired audience***
Parents with children (0 to 16 years)
Household incomes >$100,000
Families that travel with kids > 1 times a year
Families that will travel overseas for family vacation/holiday
Families that will stay in 5 star accommodation, but are also happy to spend time camping with the kids.
Geographic Audience - Australia, UK and USA
Keen to find and grow audience growth from the UK markets
Example - Jane works 5 days a week and works for a major FMCG, she earns excess of $150K as marketing manager, and has 2 children under 5, Jane does all the family planning for the family vacation and will show and discuss with her husband. She is keen to research and engage with others on the best places to visit in the pacific, she is keen for beach holiday either in Fiji or Hawaii with the kids. She will spend approx 5 hours in research over the coming weeks on where to stay and how to get their.
- Logo will be used in the website, future printed materials, business cards, online & offline advertising, stickers, luggage tags, advertising banners etc. (logo must look good printed on shirts or hats)
1. Name must be included in the logo. Name is two words (no spaces)- "Little Nomads," " little nomads," will work.
2. We require a logo that people will recognize and feel familar over time this is very important. Typeface should be clear, simple and bold. We want something that stands out without being fancy. Clean lines are preferred.
3. We like colors that are fresh and clean, but we are open to other color palettes we have provide some sample colours we like #33334 #44aaee #77bbff #dd0000 #88dd55 #776655 #ffffff. We WOuld be looking for something that works with 2-3 colors max.
4. Logo must convey a sense of fun, be professional without being stuffy. Think "innovative" but also "approacable" "personable".
5. No cartoons, clip art, or stock photos please.
6.I have toyed with the idea of having a tag line in the logo "Best Family Holidays" "Travel for families" "travelling with kids" this is a potential design option but do not be limited by it.
7. Also Logo will need needs to be easily reverseable so can be placed on dark backgrounds
Please post all questions below; as I want to provide feedback quickly so that we can help you out.