Our IT consulting firm requires a new company logo as part of a new marketing campaign to push company growth.
We are a young and progressive company competing against global giants in providing IT consultants such as Project Managers, Business Analysts and technical staff.
The logo will be used in all company material, from business cards to the new website and company profiles.
***$1000 PRIZE GUARANTEED***
IMA Management & Technology
IMA Management & Technology is an IT consulting firm.
We provide project management, business analysis and technical staff to large corporates and government organisations.
I'd like a design that is both dynamic and conservative as we want to promote our progressive, paradigm shifting approach but we operate a lot in conservative markets (Government).
Ideally I want to see designs that are representative of a young mid-tier professional consulting firm.
The value proposition that we deliver to our clients is flexibility of engagement, competitive pricing and the quality of our consultants.
This logo will be at the centre of our company's branding/marketing activities.
Our current logo can be viewed on our website: http://www.ima-mt.com
Please note that I will be looking for new website design as well once the logo has been decided on.
It's been suggested that I implement a rating system to assist in giving feedback which will be as follows:
1 star - wrong direction
2 star - some elements I like
3 star - getting closer but need revisions or a different take on your design
4 star - on the right track please send through some additional variations and colours
5 star - short listed
If you score 4 stars then please send through additional variations and colours.
I'm really looking for something innovative and dynamic yet professional, classic and conservative.
- Dynamic yet conservative.
- Corporate worthy.
- Simple, minimalist designs.
- I'd like to see logo's with and without the company motto: People. Innovation. Solutions.
- Clean, 2-Color Logo that also looks good in black and white (we would like to see it against black and white).
- This logo MUST pass the "high-rise building" test (meaning it must have the look of signage you'd see on corporate a high-rise building).
- Nothing too colourful please
- Cluttered or tacky logos's
- Nothing that resembles our current logo (see website)
- No photo's