What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are looking to update our 2 year old logo to go along with a new website design that has not yet been released. We will be using the logo on all web and printed company material as well as photographic watermarks and advertising materials. We are a fun loving, energetic group of people that enjoy what we do.
- We want something clean and straightforward.
- Flexible, we want to be able to use our logo on a variety of media. So the ability to look "in place" on different shape and size media.
- Fun, we have fun doing what we do and we want who ever designs our logo to have fun doing it.
- The usual media formats apply (EPS, vector) just a jpg won't work.
- I would like to be able to see the logo in a black background as well as a white background.
- We expect appropriate copyright release upon receiving your payment.
- We need to be able to scale one of the logos to a 150px wide by 80px tall space and still be legible. (Web design constraint)
- We don't want a design that appears to limit what we do. This means nothing wedding specific or filmstrip type. We are a creative organization and want to express that.
- We don't want to look like everyone else. If you are used to tossing out the same design to everyone it probably won't work for us so nothing traditional or "run of the mill".
- Please don't withdraw your images, they serve as valuable references when we look at all of the submissions together.