Seven was very professional and responsive.
Thank you very much
How AzMktg started their logo design journey
Looking for a clean, professional logo for our new website CustomLinks.com. The site has not been designed yet, so the logo will influence its color scheme and style. Logo will also be used on our documentation (proposals, contracts, etc.).
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
CustomLinks.com will offer custom link building services for companies interested in improving the search engine rankings of their websites. We would like the overall feel of the logo to be clean and professional -- not busy or overdone.
An example of the style we like is the Logoworks logo (http://www.logoworks.com/). We also like the general style of logos from financial or technology companies.
Note: CustomLinks is 1 word. We don't want a space between "Custom" and "Links". The ".com" can go on the same line as "CustomLinks" or on a second line beneath it.
We're open to making the text either all caps or some other variation -- whatever you feel works best.
We'd like some type of abstract symbol in addition to the text. For example, you could include several overlapping ovals to the left of the text to symbolize chain links, etc. We don't want actual chain links, though.
- Clean, professional style
- Traditional business color scheme, i.e. shades of blue, yellow/orange, gray
- Only sans serif fonts
- Abstract symbol in addition to the text (see description for more)
- File must be provided as .psd with editable layers and font names
- Don't want anything that's large and complicated
- Don't want any serif or script fonts
- Don't want any non-business colors or color schemes
- Don't want any cartoony symbols