I cannot say enough great things! I really didn't have a vision in mind, yet she captured the essence of my company perfectly in the design. Extremely professional, easy to talk to, and responsive. I will DEFINITELY be coming back for future design needs!
How Ashley D. started their logo design journey
PetroFeed / PetroFeed.com
Modern oil and gas news and information service.
Users "follow" companies, people, geographic areas, wells and facilities to get business related status updates.
Most of our updates are automated that report information about business development activity on behalf of other entities.
All information is packed and frame in a way that will help people make smarter business decisions and investments related specifically to their industry.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- Oil and Gas middle and upper management
- Sophisticated investors
- Primarily North American but also have clients in South America, Middle East and Asia
- Consider how it will fit an Apple app "square" used to identify apps on their iPad or iPhone.
- Logo must fit well in a title bar. Generally this means logo to the left of the text.
- We like simple unique shapes that look good when scaled either up or down. The smallest will likely be as a favourite icon in a web browser
- Must have versions to be placed on light or dark backgrounds