Manage Flitter (http://www.manageflitter.com) is a widely used and hugely popular Twitter management tool, with over 190,000 users.
Up until now it has been largely unbranded, with only the monotone red bird icon, home page background image and extra UI elements giving any 'ownership' to the site.
In 2011 we will be releasing premium features and increasing marketing to turn Manage Flitter into a financially successful product.
To do this we need a strong and memorable logo which will form the basis of our branding and marketing.
Please log in to http://www.manageflitter.com and experiment with the tool - if you do not have a Twitter account you can find screencasts and reviews on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/results?sear…itter&aq=f
Any active Twitter users that wish to maintain and control their account.
Ideally we would like a derivative of the red bird as currently seen on http://www.manageflitter.com, designed from scratch, or a well designed version of the red “M” as currently seen in the favicon.
The logo needs to be:
- Bold/strong/robust - the system itself is solid and powerful and the logo should reflect this with block colours or some other visual clue.
- Eye catching but not overwhelming - the logo will form the basis of the branding and should complement it.
- Red - similar to what is currently used.
- An illustration, not a real image/photo.
- Web file format - layered .psd (RGB).
- Scale well - the logo will be used at 64x64 resolution up to 400x400 resolution. Consideration should also be given for a 16x16 favicon.