HikeTherapy is a social outdoor fitness experience; an alternative to your normal fitness routine. With organized hikes, led by certified fitness professionals, HikeTherapy takes individuals and groups out into nature (or into the urban wilderness) to move, to sweat, and most of all to have fun.
With a variety of hiking options, from beginner to advanced, there are hikes for every skill level. Whether you're a mom looking to stay active, a business professional needing to destress, or a fitness freak looking for your next adventure, we have the hike for YOU.
Hikes include: yoga hikes, mommy & me hikes, senior hikes, weight loss hikes, urban hikes (think pub crawls); multi-day hiking adventures
Aims and Objectives:
* To increase brand awareness within the Los Angeles area
* To establish HikeTherapy as a professional fitness company
* Motivate, inspire and encourage people to move and get outdoors
* Males and females, though believe this will lean heavily toward females. Maybe 65-70% female.
* Age range: 24-40
* Geographic location: Los Angeles and suburbs (for now)
* Income: $45k - $100K
* Occupation: Varies - working professionals to stay at home moms